Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Mirrors



A movie where your reflection is evil.

The trailers looked great. I couldn't wait to see this movie. And I wasn't dissappointed.

I am a horror movie junkie. It's not often you get to see a really good horror flick. Sure, slasher films are a dime a dozen, blood and gore are everywhere. But give me a good horror movie with a good storyline and I'm hooked...

Mirrors had a great storyline. And the gore scenes, even though there could have been more for my taste, were great. In my favorite scene, a woman rips her jaw right off of her face.


Kiefer Sutherland plays Ben, a former dective running from his "demons" and trying to piece his life back together. He gets a job as a night watchman and the horror begins.

I recommend you see this movie. It is a good ride. Check it out on the IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0790686/.

I give Mirrors 4 stars: because the movie did pretty much, well, ROCK!

Until next time, dear readers... Happy movie watching!!

No comments: