Tuesday, July 1, 2008

It's Not Rocket Science...

Welcome.


I bet by now you're wondering just exactly what isn't rocket science... Well, if you like movies, then you've come to the right place and are reading the right blog.


To me, making a good movie shouldn't be anything close to rocket science. It should be as easy as knowing what you want to say, what your fans like, and knowing your target audience. Surprisingly, however, there are so many movies out there that, well, really suck. What I don't understand is how some of those movies can be considered worth the money of the movie ticket...


So this is where I come in. I'm here to save you both time and money. Whether it be saving you a rental fee, a movie ticket, or just some precious time I'm here to tell you just what movies are worth the trouble.


Hopefully this will help you in your quest for great entertainment. To me, there is nothing worse than hearing awesome things about and having great expectations for a movie and then, throughout the whole movie, wondering when the "good" part starts.


Sit back, relax, check back here often. I'm here to save you from the movies that suck.


No comments: