Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Taken


Do you want to see a movie that keeps you watching? How about take a look into a father's mind? Check out Taken.

I watched this movie thinking that it wouldn't be all that good. Liam Neeson, in my opinion, is a good actor; but not great. I must say, I was proven wrong.

Mr. Neeson shows his propensity for greatness in this movie. He plays a father willing to go to the ends of the earth to find and rescue his kidnapped daughter. He portrays the emotions of a father on a mission so well it's believable. One tends to think they're looking in on someone else's life...

Not to say the story itself isn't far fetched: the dad just happens to be an ex-CIA agent. But somehow, whether it's the director, the actors, the story, or just the overall tone of the movie itself, it is believable.

I highly recommend you check this out. It is very much worth it.

I give Taken 5 stars: because the ride it took me on was absolutely exhilarating.

Check it out on the IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0936501/
And until next time: happy viewing!! :)



No comments: